Easy way to improve Your Vocabulary
- Ravenous(adj): extremely hungry (भुखमरा)
Key : Ravan
Usage: A ravenous appetite
- Recalcitrant (n): stubborn (जिद्दी)
Key: CALCI (CALCULATOR)
Usage: a recalcitrant child.
- Redolent(adj): smelling strongly of something (सुगन्धित)
Key: RED- LAWN
Usage: The office was having redolent of furniture polish.
- Refrain (v): resist; to stop oneself doing something
Usage: He refrained himself from cigarettes.
- Rife(adj): full or widespread (फैला हुआ)
Usage: An area where crime is rife.
- Ruminate(v): to think deeply; to meditate (चिंतन करना)
Key: ROOM, ATE
Usage: Ruminating on a serious issue.
- Rankle(v): to irritate; to cause angry feeling
Key: RANK- UNCLE
Usage: This incident happened twenty years ago, but it still rankles in my mind.
- Reticent(adj): not showing his thoughts readily (मौन रहने वाला)
Usage: The manager was reticent about his plans.
- Reverie(n): day dream; lost in pleasant thoughts
Usage: He was in deep reverie when I knocked the door.
- Rabid(adj): violent & extreme (of feeling)
Usage: Rabid hate against Pakistan.